Massage therapist Michael Renall learned massage from Dr Ajit, one of the most qualified Ayurvedic doctors in the world, we are fortunate to have Mike in Prague at the moment, where he is currently available for massage appointments.
Ayurvedic massage helps to improve the energy flow throughout the channels and helps flush out toxins that accumulate during day to day activities, which wear away at us both physically and mentally.
This massage helps to improve the lymphatic and circulatory system thus improving our immune system.
How Ayurvedic Massage is different from other massages:
- Your therapist will use medicated oil and specific strokes relevant to your body’s constitution and present imbalances, which aid in the systematic elimination of toxins.
- Your therapist will unblock stagnated energy by massaging 107 marma points (energy points) which induces a more rhythmic energy flow and leaves you feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated
- The massage finishes with the head being massaged with the medicated oils as well. This helps to bring balance between the mind and body and stabilise the nervous system.
- An Ayurvedic massage also counters joint stiffness, arthritis, mental and physical fatigue and aids with sleep
- It will slow down the ageing process by improving skin texture and complexion
Who should have Therapeutic Massage & how often?
You need Ayurvedic Therapeutic massage if you suffer from:
- Fatigue & tiredness
- Stiffness & tightness in your body
- Heaviness & sluggishness in your mind
- Water retention
- Joint or back pain
- Dry, stiff or scaly skin that lacks lustre
- Poor concentration
- Chronic headaches & migraines
- A build up of toxins in your body
- The wear & tear of daily living
Masseuse: Mike (English)
Where: Arha Studio, V.P.Čkalova 26, Praha 6
Cost: 500 Kc per hour
Contact: Michael to arrange appointment