The essence of Taiji can be found in the principles contained within the following Taiji classics.
- Chang San-Feng Taiji Classic
- Wang Ts’ung-Yueh Taiji Classic
- The Song of the Thirteen Postures
- Understanding of the Thirteen Postures
- The Song of Hitting hands
- Important Taiji points from the Yang family
- The Song of Substance and Function
- Master Huang’s 20 Important points
As Taiji practitioners and teachers it is our responsibility to adhere to the classics without deviation, they are the foundation of our practice. Continuous reference to them is necessary to develop and deepen our understanding of the art. The practice will only end up empty and superficial if the principles are not followed.
Read more about the Taiji Principles: