From Thursday the 21st of July to Sunday the 24th or July we are planning a 4 day/3 night Beskydy Taiji Hike around the Beautiful Beskydy mountains.
The trip would involve staying in the local Chata’s (Chateaus), some taiji training morning and evening, and some hiking in un-spoilt terrain, as well berry, herb and mushroom picking!
We would take a train to Bocanovice Station, near Jablunkov, from there we would start the walk;
First Day (Thursday)
- Bocanovice to Chata Slavic
- 12 km
- 3-4hr walk (approx).
Second Day (Friday)
- Chata Slavic to Chata Skalka
- 16 km
- 4-5hr walk (approx)
Third Day (Saturday)
- A day spent around Chata Skalka
- Herb picking
- Blueberry/Blackberry picking
- Mushroom picking
- Run into Slovakia
Fourth Day (Sunday)
- Chata Skalka to Bocanovice
- 7 km
- 2-3hr walk
Accommodation: As we are staying at the Chata’s during the summer months we need to book early to reserve our places. There is also the option for people to come with us but stay in their own tents etc…
Food: The intention would be to eat at the local Chata’s. You are welcome to bring your own food to eat, although we will not be carrying stoves to cook with.
- Taiji Training – 900 Kc (150 Kc per 1-1.5 hours session, morning and evening)
- Accommodation – approx 300 Kc per night
- Food – approx 100 Kc for a main meal
- Train tickets – approx 800 Kc return ticket from Prague to Bocanovice
- Approx total cost = 2700 Kc + food.
Apply by: The 10th of July, deposit 500 Kč on the account 2900656936/2010 (use your mobile as VS)
Instructors: Paul Renall, Lenka Ryšková
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the photos from the past Beskydy Tours;